Benefits & Highlights of Joining CEO Forum
The University of New Hampshire CEO Forum addresses topics which have been identified by chief corporate executives as key issues of focus over the next several years.
This is an opportunity for you to obtain the most current information available on these specific key issues.
Some program highlights are:
- Program presenters: Each program will also involve a corporate chief executive or panel of CEO's who will give specific examples relating to their individual experiences and progress dealing with the topic of discussion.
- Most Breakfast CEO Forums will be held at Huddleston Hall on the University campus.
- All Breakfast CEO Forums will be held from 8:00AM to 10:00AM on listed Thursday mornings.
- Membership fee includes breakfast for you and an associate at each Forum.
- The UNH CEO Forum presents opportunities for meeting and networking with senior executives of growing New Hampshire area companies.
- The UNH CEO Forum provides an enjoyable, low-cost, educational environment which is designed to provide a high quality update on selected business issues.
- Only $795 for the year program.
To mail us your membership application along with a check for payment, please download, print, complete and mail this form to the address below.
If you'd like to become a member immediately, please visit our online membership application form.
Barbara Draper, Director
UNH CEO Forum
18 Waterworks Rd.
Durham, NH 03824-3547